Call for Demonstrations
23nd International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM2014)
Shanghai, China, November 3-7, 2014
The 23rd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2014) will be held from Nov 3-7, 2014 in Shanghai, China. CIKM is a top-tier ACM conference in the areas of information retrieval, knowledge management and databases. Since 1992, CIKM has successfully brought together leading researchers and developers from the three communities.
CIKM 2014 encourages submissions of demonstrations proposals on all topics in the general areas of databases, information retrieval, and knowledge management, especially demonstrations bridging these areas, or presenting new perspectives in these areas. Selection criteria will include the originality of the application identified, appeal of the system for interactive demonstration, novelty of practical insights, and the multidisciplinary nature of the submission. We encourage submissions from both academia and industry.
· Submission deadline: June 25, 2014 (11:59 PDT)
· Notification: August 15, 2014
· Camera-ready paper submission due: August 31, 2014
Demonstration papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF format and formatted using the ACM camera-ready templates available at http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings- templates. Demonstration papers cannot exceed 3 pages in length. Authors are strongly encouraged to include a URL for the web site of the system, or a URL to a 2-3 minute video demonstrating the system, or a 1-page appendix containing the screenshots of the system. The review process for demonstration submission is NOT double- blind.
Please submit papers through https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/CIKM2014/.
Demo track co-chair
- Neoklis Polyzotis (Google and UC Santa Cruz)
- Xiaohui Yu (Shandong University)
- Zhifeng Bao, University of Tasmania, Australia
- Vuk Ercegovac, Google
- Qinmin Hu, East China Normal University
- Konstantinos Karanassos, Microsoft Research
- Irwin King, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Hongfei Lin, Dalian University of Technology
- Yang Liu, Shandong University
- xiaofeng Meng, Renmin University of China
- Konstantintos Morfonios, Oracle
- Jian-Yun Nie, University of Montreal
- Ken Pu, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Florin Rusu, UC Irvine
- Spiros Skiadopoulos, University of Peloponese
- Alex Thomo, University of Victoria, Canada
- Quoc Tran, National University of Singapore
- Yabo Xu, Sun Yat-sen University,China
- Bin Yao, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China