- 1Author registration deadline is: September 10, 2014 (11:59PM, PDT)
- Each accepted paper (regular, poster, demo, and workshop) must be accompanied by ONE paid registration, done by September 10, 2014 to secure the paper to appear in the CIKM 2014 Program Proceedings. Registration rates are given below, and the registration rules apply to all participants (authors or otherwise) without discrimination other than the earlier deadline for author registrations.
- An author of multiple papers can use the same registration to satisfy the above requirement with the following constraint: Each paper (full, poster, demo, and workshop) must have one registered author to present at the corresponding session or workshop (in case of workshop, the presenting author must register for the workshop on the corresponding workshop day); otherwise, we reserve the right to remove the non-presented papers (by a registered author) from ACM digital library.
- Paid author registration fees are non-refundable under any circumstances once camera-ready papers are submitted/uploaded.
Perform the following two steps for a complete registration:
- Register participant information (click here, please use a modern browser like IE 9+ or Safari 7+)
- Payment online by credit card (click here, Note this only works with IE 9+ browser): NOTE: Need to open the credit card password payment function. this option is only available to overseas (i.e., outside of P.R.China) participants. For PRC participants (国内参会人员请注意)：需要国内"会议费"正式发票的注册请不要使用信用卡在线支付, 请您使用第3种针对国内的银行转账方式支付。
- Payment via bank transfer for overseas participants (click here for bank transfer details)
- Payment via bank transfer for P.R.China participants (click here for bank transfer details)
CIKM 2014 Conference, Workshops and Tutorials Registration Rates (in $USD) are as follows:
|Early (by Oct 5)||Late (by Nov. 2)||on site|
|ACM/SIG Student Members||$520||$570||$620|
|Tutorial & Workshop only (one day, can register for two days with doubled price)|
|Tutorial & Workshop (one day with conference registration, must specify which day)|
|Tutorial & Workshop (two days with conference registration)|
Conference registration includes:
- Conference brochure
- Proceedings USB
- 3 lunches during the 3-day main conference (Nov. 4, 5, and 6)
- 1 reception
- 1 banquet
- All coffee breaks during the 3-day main conference (Nov. 4, 5, and 6)
- Participation of the 3-day main conference (Nov. 4, 5, and 6)
Workshop/Tutorial registration includes:
- Conference brochure
- Proceedings USB
- 1 lunch on the registered workshop/tutorial day(s)
- 2 coffee breaks on the registered workshop/tutorial day(s)
- Participation of all workshops/tutorials on the registered day(s)
To qualify for ACM/SIG member rates, you must be a member of ACM, ACM SIGIR, or ACM SIGWEB. There are discounts for students and ACM/SIG student members. You will need a valid ACM/SIG ID to qualify for ACM member rates. At the conference, a student will need to present a valid Full-time Student ID with current enrollment marked clearly or a verification letter from their department head certifying student status.
Extra banquet tikets may be purchased at $90 each.
All fees should be paid in US dollars (or RMB, see below), using a credit card as specified in the payment system (other means of payment available on request; please contact email@example.com). Full payment is needed for a registration to be complete. Partial payments and purchase orders for future payment will not be accepted.
** An option is to pay the registration fees with RMB, in which case, the RMB amount should be cnverted from USD given by this page with a conversion rate of $1 USD = ￥6.2 RMB.
Requests for registration cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to the following address:
Jinnan Xu or Lanying Zhang
School of Computer Science
CS School Administration Bldg
825 Zhangheng Road
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Or by email (PDF of signed letter): firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests for refunds will be processed after the CIKM 2014 conference. Refunds will be made in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellations received on or before Oct 5, 2014 will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received from Oct 5, 2014 through October 15, 2014 will receive a 50% refund minus a $100 processing fee.
- No refunds will be made for requests received after October 15, 2014.
- No refund for authors of accepted papers will be honored in any case after the camera-ready version is submitted/uploaded.
Partial refunds in registration fees resulting from registration changes (e.g., changing from non-member to member) will be charged a processing fee of $30 plus a service charge of 4% of the refund amount.
Please email requests for partial registration fee refunds to email@example.com
All refunds will be processed after the CIKM 2014 conference has taken place. For further questions about registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org